Friday, January 3

Bonne Annee 2014 - Big Changes Ahead....

Pin It
 

 I am so excited about starting a New Year with 2014. A new year always brings about the thought of fresh changes, resolutions, and re-sets. I do not usually set resolutions - I think its because I do not like change unless its something I really have planned out - the thought of doing something like resolving to make a change means that I have worked on it for a while, planned for it, worked things through and was was ready for ...I'm a planner by nature - so change, I do not take lightly. That being said, I am excited that 2014 for our business means we will see a big change. 

 It means that come Fall 2014 - we will be moving our street show
(Mes Amis Vintage Antique Show) to the Placer County Fairgrounds!!

Just 1 mile from our current Downtown block the time has come for us to grow! We will have spent 11 seasons on Oak Street where we started over 6 years ago. Since then, so many old and new vendors have crossed our paths and we always maintained a commitment to quality goods and quality vendors...we are still committed to that. But, there are so many new vendors to share and we want them to shine for you in a larger venue.

Our Spring Mes Amis Vintage Antique Show 2014 on April 26th will be our last street show on the 400 Block of Oak Street.

There are so many ways to communicate with you all though with new technologies
Facebook (Sandy Bryan, The Olive and Rose, Mes Amis Vintage Antique Show)
Instagram (sandypbryan)
Pinterest (sandypbryan)
Even this Blog

Everyone has their favorites and I have yet decided on which is mine, in fact. However, I have decided that a good old-fashioned (dare I say Vintage) website should do the trick at communicating the best with you. I am revamping that as well and you may see changes in the coming weeks on www.theoliveandrose.com. (It may look like this blog but it may change)  
At the website, you will find updates and info on the show, vendor information, hotel information, pictures, things to do, etc. when you do make it to our shows or Downtown Roseville for some Vintage Shopping for those in between seasons at the store. I look forward to sharing more with you but I do look forward to hearing from you.

If you need to reach out and need further information (remember, info is coming as quick as I can process it), I hope you know you can email me anytime at theoliveandrose@gmail.com. 

Until we meet again, Cheers to 2014!

Best, Sandy. 

1 comment:

  1. Change is good:-) Looking forward to all of them this year and looking forward to the new venue. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your message. Means alot that you took the time!